Our farm operations in Arecibo, Puerto Rico cover over 150 acres, and we heavily invest in Puerto Rico agriculture. eHawk Global manages approximately 40 acres of crop growth, which has been in full production since 2018.
In addition to planting crops, soil & water testing, hiring local labor, harvesting, packaging, and shipping, we also provide all aspects of day-to-day farm management. Our current crop growth consists of assorted tomatoes and local vegetables. We have also established and developed a sustainable model for regenerative agriculture and replicable Hemp and Cannabis growth.
EHawk Global’s initial capital investment to date has been in the acquisition of farmland, cloud applications, import, and export licensing, and our future-built patented Agriculture Production Hub (APH) facility located in Puerto Rico. We are currently capable of growing crops at a rate of 4 to 5 percent per year, with a plan to expand by 2021 to an additional 110 acres.
Since we focus on key agricultural commodities, our business development footprint is unique to the industry in providing a secure and profitable financial base for our stakeholders. Hemp is one of our core crops, offering both medical properties as well as by-products that can be used for a variety of sustainable products.
Over the past decade, the hemp industry has grown tenfold and is projected to exceed financial expectations. Increasingly, hemp is being considered a “renewable” source of industrial products. North America currently does not have a commercial hemp processing facility to supply and grow these markets. To capitalize on these opportunities, eHawk Global has established a facility in Dorado, Puerto Rico. This facility can process up to 36,000 metric tons of hemp straw per year into biofiber and byproducts.
Hemp biofiber production and processing have significant growth potential. Pilot Processing Plant will focus on a few well-developed and accessible markets with a variety of quality requirements.
An environmentally controlled greenhouse incorporates the latest technology in HVAC, light deprivation, environmental controls, irrigation, insect exclusion, benching systems, hybrid techniques, and much more.
- Our greenhouses are custom-built based on the landscape, environmental conditions, and extreme weather.
- While hemp likes long daylight during the vegetative stage, a suitable blackout system is required for the most optimal flowering.
- Heating and Cooling Systems are an extremely crucial component of the hemp greenhouse.
- Ventilation is essential for all greenhouse crops. Our integrated growing solutions will include air filtration systems.
- A nutrient management system is essential for maximizing the production yield of hemp plants and ensuring consistency and reliability.
- The computer control systems control and monitor all the nutrients, lights, blackouts, air circulation, CO2, and irrigation needs of the plants. They can handle different environments for propagation, cloning, and flowering.
We Support Veteran Farmers One Branch At A Time!
Smart Commodities Agricultural Dashboard
The Cooperative Farming and Agriculture Statistics Information (CFASI) collected by eHawk global allows us to manage our Caribbean agricultural footprint. To create a balance in imports and exports of goods and services, we connect our cooperative farmers and ranchers to the global commodities market.